TERMS & CONDITIONS
SIMAGIC PRODUCTS SALES AGREEMENT
The offer and sale of products available on www.directdrive.it website are governed by these General Terms and Conditions of sale.
These General Terms and Conditions of the company ARC-Team Engineering srls (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”) shall apply to all contracts concluded between a consumer or a trader (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) and the Seller relating to all goods and/or services presented in the Seller’s online shop. The inclusion of the Client’s own conditions is herewith objected to, unless other terms have been stipulated.
Before submitting own purchase order, the Customer must read carefully these Terms & Conditions.
The forwarding of the purchase order implies the full knowledge and express acceptance of both the following clauses and what is indicated on the website pages.
Once the online purchase procedure has been completed, the Customer shall print and keep these General Terms and Conditions in add to the receipt sent by e-mail that have already been viewed and accepted.
- The Client is aware that missing to read the instruction manuals (installation and use), improper use of the products or any unauthorized tampering, can cause injuries of life, body, or health resulting from intent or negligence.
- The Client is aware that use by minors who are not adequately assisted could create partial or permanent injuries to them.
- The Client is aware that, any not domestic use of the products (eg: public events, private events, parties, simulation rooms, etc.) any injuries of life, body, or health to people will fall under his sole responsibility.
- The Client, by accepting these General Terms & Conditions, relieves Direct Drive Italia (and ARC-Team Engineering srls) from liability from all damages, cases of willful misconduct, gross negligence and slight negligence contained in art.1229 of the Italian Civil Code.
- The Customer is aware that, when he accepts the General Terms and Conditions during checkout, it means that he has read, understood and fully accepted all the clauses.
- The reading or non-reading of the General Terms and Conditions is under the full responsibility of the Customer who will not be able to attribute to ARC-Team Engineering srls any subsequent civil and criminal dispute regarding the conditions herein reported.
Payment can be made using one of the methods mentioned in the Seller’s online shop like:
- Bank Transfer: before proceeding with payment, the Customer must receive the order confirmation by e-mail; the transfer must be completed within the following 24 hours and the payment accountant must be forwarded to Direct Drive Italia as indicated in the instructions during checkout otherwise the order will be canceled.
- PayPal: you can pay immediately with debit or credit with a secure connection.
- Stripe: you can pay immediately with credit with a secure connection.
In case of delivery to countries outside Italy or EU, additional costs may be incurred in individual cases for which the Seller is not responsible and which have to be borne by the Client. This includes, for example, transfer fees charged by banking institutes (transfer charges, exchange fees) or import duties or taxes (customs). Such additional costs regarding money transfer may also be incurred, if the Client carries out the payment from a country outside the European Union, even if delivery is not made in a country outside the European Union .
For some products available in pre-order, a deposit may be required (with a variable amount depending by the product) to be completed using the options above.
In any case it’s possible to accept orders with deposit and balance on delivery.
- All orders are shipped from Italy with the fastest and safest method managed by certified couriers.
- The courier may not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
- Shipping costs will depend on the size of the package. The Customer must be sure the delivery can be collected by anyone at the address indicated during the checkout; otherwise the same could be returned to the local Post Office or to the Courier’s logistics warehouse; this could involve an additional cost to be paid by the Customer for rescheduling the delivery.
- If an item is no longer available because it is out of production, before the order is processed, a refund will be send to the Customer through the same original payment method.
- The order will be processed only to confirmed addresses.
- The Customer must verify that all the data entered are correct, including telephone number and e-mail; they will be used in case of problem in order to get in touch with the Customer as soon as possible.
- Should the assigned transport company return the goods to the Seller, because delivery to the Client was not possible, the Client bears the costs for the unsuccessful dispatch.
- If the delivery address is outside the Italian territory, the Customer is responsible for paying any additional costs (such as taxes, customs duties, import charges) if applicable and exposed by the delivery carrier.
- The Customer must check the delivered goods for completeness, quality or other defects immediately upon receipt. Any defects found must be reported to the seller in writing immediately, within 5 working days of receipt. Should the Client fail to comply therewith, this shall not affect his statutory or contractual claims for defects.
- The products available in STOCK will be shipped within 3 working days following receipt of payment and it will take 7-10 working days for delivery.
- The products in PRE-ORDER shall be available between 3 to 6 weeks (excluding holidays); this timing must be considered as estimated and could be change due to different shipping methods choosen by Shenzen Technology (SIMAGIC), without prejudice to any delays attributable to circumstances beyond the control of SIMAGIC such as (with a list that is purely illustrative and not exhaustive): natural events including earthquakes, cyclones, storms, floods, fires, diseases, pandemics, fog, snow or frost; cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, such as (with a list purely by way of example and not exhaustive): wars, accidents, terrorist acts, strikes, embargoes, dangers in airspace, local disputes or popular uprisings, customs blockades, different export policies ; national or local disruptions in air or land transport networks and mechanical problems with means of transport or machinery; latent or intrinsic defects in the contents of the package object of the Shipment; criminal acts of third parties such as theft, robbery and arson, declaration of a state of calamity of any kind (including epidemiological), as well as any other unforeseeable and exceptional cause that prevents providing the Service in the manner provided for in these Conditions; act or omission attributable to customs, security, airlines, airports, logistical transport or public officials; differentiated management of the shipment by the logistic transport company.
The Customer can contact Direct Drive Italia (by calling +39 0382 528079 or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org) to have estimates on delivery before placing the order.
- SIMAGIC products are covered by a legal 2 years warranty from the original purchase date in accordance with the Consumer Code, specifically in Part IV, Title III, Chapter I, in Articles 128 to 135; (link to the website of the Ministry of Economic Development for reading the legislation).
- All items are verified and tested prior to shipment and receive the best possible packaging to be protected.
- Although all items are quality checked before shipping, some may not be handled properly during shipping and may be damaged.
- SIMAGIC will not pay the costs associated with the installation / labor of an installer unless recommended / approved by SIMAGIC.
- SIMAGIC will cover only the warranty / shipping costs of the product (to and from the Client).
- All products sold on www.directdrive.it are covered by a 2-year warranty. The Customer is however required to check the item description for additional warranty information.
- Following any repairs or replacements, the Customer will be offered a minimum warranty of 30 days or from the remainder of the new product warranty, whichever is greater.
- Non-manufacturing failures (negligence, improper installation, misuse or incorrect service) and consumables are not covered by any warranty.
- If during the inspection by our technical support will be found any issue not attributable to the manufacturers, the Client will be charged of all repair / inspection costs plus the two-way shipping costs before returning the product.
- Note: The warranty of the purchased product can not be transfer and all warranties must be managed by the original Customer. In these cases ARC-Team Engineering srls reserves the right to refuse the warranty.
In case of operating problems when turning on or using the product, the Customer must proceed with the following protocol before contacting our Technical Support:
- Subscribe the international support group SIMAGIC OFFICIAL OWNERS & FAN GROUP (https://www.facebook.com/groups/Simagicofficial) where you can check if other users have encountered the same problem and which solution has been found.
- Check from the user’s manual if all the suggested operations have been carried out.
- In case you cannot find help in the group due to language and comprehension difficulties, please contact the our support writing to email@example.com or by Messenger through SIMAGIC ITALIA Facebook page (https: // www .facebook.com / simagicit), with a detailed description of problem providing also photographic and video support of what is described.
Although SIMAGIC is a relatively new product, the community is very well prepared and almost any problems encountered can be solved by remote support.
RETURN OF GOODS
If the Client is not satisfied with the purchase, he can return the goods if the following conditions are met:
- The product must be returned within 14 days from the date of receipt of the last package (if multiple shipments). It is not possible to return a single item and its amount until all the goods have been delivered.
- Items must be unused / not installed.
- All accessories must also be returned at the same time.
- If the items have been used, deductions may be applied following a detailed inspection of the product to ensure that the item has been sold on www.directdrive.it website or by ARC-Team Engineering srls staff, checking the data in the our database.
- No internal / external damage has been caused due to improper installation, misuse or misuse.
How to return the goods
- To proceed, the Customer must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed explanation of the problem, attaching photos / videos so our Technical Support can view the request.
- Phone call, WhatsApp or Messenger chats can be used only as a “first contact”; the formal request must be sent us by e-mail.
- If Technical Support is unable to resolve the problem on Customer’s product, a return form and return number will be sent to return the goods by post.
- The filled form must be attached to the original order, securely packaged and returned to the address on the Return Form provided by our Technical Support.
- The Customer is required to ensure that the return is shipped correctly; C.O.D shipment will not be accepted. It is advisable to ship with traceability, as Direct Drive Italia and ARC-Team Engineering srls will not be held responsible for any loss or non-delivery of the return shipment. The customer will be responsible of the goods as long as they are not formally delivered to our warehouse.
- Returns without a Return Authorization Form included will be returned at the Customer’s expense.
- In case of return (for any reason), the items must not have been used after assembly (but only viewed) without any thid-party component installation, and returned within 14 days of receipt complete with the ordered goods.
- The goods must be returned inside the original packaging and boxes (including the external one if present), perfectly intact and brand new.
- In this case, only the shipping costs and any insurance paid at the time of purchase will be withheld. Otherwise you will be withheld a share equal to 10% of the price published on www.directdrive.it.
- If only part of the purchased goods have been received, the Customer will have to wait for the missing parts to arrive.
How long does it take to return items that do not want to be held or repaired?
- The return must be completed within 14 days from the complete receipt of the goods.
- In case of a return for repair / replacement, the goods must be returned within the warranty period.
Where should the items be returned?
Upon acceptance of the return, you will be provided with the address where to return the goods.
Do I need to return the original packaging?
- If the return is accepted, it must be done using only the original packaging.
- In case the Customer hasn’t anymore the original packaging, he will be charged by 10% of the returned goods value.
How long it takes?
- Once Direct Drive Italia receives the returned goods, a check will be done in order to verify serials numbers and parts. After that, our Technical Support will check where the issues come from.
- Normally, the whole process requires at least 2 weeks.
When is it not possible to return goods or to request a refund?
- When the shipment will be delivered later than expected due to one of the reason listed into DELIVERY section.
- When the Customer made a mistake during the order (wrong product).
- When the Customer, after placing an order, has found an equal or cheaper product elsewhere.
- When the Customer, after placing an order, has found a better product elsewhere.
- For any personal reason such as (by way of example but not limited to): loss of work, joint, accident, illness, economic difficulties, change of country of residence or city / municipality.
- When the Customer was aware of any defects or problems before purchasing the product (as if the error was written on the product label, or for online purchases, indicated in the photos or descriptions of the online item).
- When the Customer, after placing an order, became aware of any problems that occurred to other users through information acquired through third-party sources, regardless of whether the problem itself has been solved or not.
- When the Customer has damaged the product by incorrect use (for example, if it is damaged by accidental fall, by improper use of tools, etc.).
- When the product has been used for a long time and the problem is due to normal wear.
- When the Customer has changed his mind for any reason and no longer wants the product (only if it is a customized product).
- The refund will always be made by bank transfer excluding shipping costs and insurance costs.
- The refund is possible only if the Customer has received all the goods and is not satisfied.
- The refund is not possible if the Customer has received only part of the shipment due to problems beyond the control of Direct Drive Italia as reported in the item DELIVERY section.
- The refund will be processed once the goods are received and verified in our warehouse.
- The products must be returnerd with all parts and accessories included in the original package.
- In case the Customer hasn’t anymore the original packaging, he will be charged by 10% of the returned goods value.
- The refunds may take 3-5 days in order to be completed.
- SHENZHEN SIMAGIC TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD (the Manufacturer) does its best to ensure all customers the highest quality and flawless products when shipped from its manufacturing facility in China to ARC-Team Engineering srls.
- Therefore, no responsibility related to: production defects, damages deriving from bad handling in international or national shipments or missing parts can be ascribed to ARC-Team Engineering srls as the official Italian dealer of the SIMAGIC product who will, in any case, resolve the problem. of the buyer in the best possible way until his complete satisfaction.
- In case the Customer considers the one received is a faulty product or different from the description provided on the website, please contact the SIMAGIC Assistance Center by writing to email@example.com: the Technical and Commercial Assistance will do everything possible to solve the problem quickly.
- The Customer is required to ensure that videos or photos of the problem are included / attached in the first communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIMAGIC products are sold in Italy by ARC-Team Engineering srls (Viale Brambilla 98, 27100 – Pavia)
All rights reserved